Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 212 - 213 (8/1-8/2)

 
 
Day 712 - Ready to ride the waves?? 
 


Sweet Nori

Day 713 - The pool was also a favorite!
 
 
 
It rained a little everyday, so we took advantage of the downtime and snuck in a little Curious George & Magic Schoolbus!



and...snuggles...


Ben caught a cutie!


This is what we did mostly, scavenged for seashells (the Atlantic seashell finds are amazing), and walk Nori on the beach...
 proof I was there.  :)


 
Then we headed home.  The drive home was equally wonderful, minus the phone call I received from Troy, 2 hours in, 7 hours to go, saying that he WAS ALREADY AT HOME EATING LUNCH.  AUGH!!!  :)  An added treat:  I had the privilege of picking my nephew Brennen up in Ozark and bringing him back to Birmingham.  I thoroughly enjoyed our time together.  14, almost 15 year old boys do not talk very much, typically, and when they do, you better be listening!  I was honored to listen to this sweet young man.  He is a gift!! 
 

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson