Day 222 - We went to a gymnastics Birthday Party.
This stinker did not want to participate for the first 30 minutes
But he warmed up...
Day 223 - We now have shhhh... a "secret hide-out". I was allowed to take a quick pic of them singing to Norah while deep in the folds of the hide-out! :)
Day 224 - Even though it was raining cats and dogs, we were able to take a few snap shots of this sweet family. This is one of my favorites because all of their smiles are so great and genuine, and I WISH I could take that table out of the background!! (I think one of the boys had just said something inappropriate. :)) Disclaimer - I am not a photographer, but just offered to snap a few shots before the middle child flies the coop and heads to collage away from home. Big changes for the Brookins next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment