Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 225 - 230 (8/14-8/19)

 
 
Day 225 - We like to go on evening walks and I rarely censor clothing.  This day I apparently did not even care if the shirt was on backwards or not.  (btw - this shirt is almost always wore this way, and its one of his favorites, why, for the love, I do not know).



Day 226 - Trip to McWane

"Ohhh"


Strong girl!


Cutie



Day 227 - Her first loaf of bread...



then we went on a little flight to Montgomery...




Day 228 - Rock-A-Bye Baby

Day 229 - Ems began copying books down on paper.  I used to do this when I was young too.  She has been working on this for two days!

Day 230 - She climbed in this basket.  Precious.  For documentation purposes she also went from laying to sitting up today.  Remind me to write that in her book someone.  :)

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson