Since your prayers were so effective for the napping, I thought I would ask you to pray for her health today. She is sick for the first time. Her fever is 99.5, which may sound low, but her basal temp. is low (like her daddy's), and is never above 98.0, so it is enough to make her feel really crummy. She also has some drainage and is trying to fight that off. Poor thing. It is so pitiful. She slept terrible last night, waking up every 30min to 1 hour, in a loud painful cry.
So, please pray that the Lord will heal her.
Thanks!
2 comments:
I am so sorry that my baby girl is sick. There is nothing in the world that tears at a mother's heart like a sick baby. I will pray for her and for you. I know it is hurting you as bad as it is her. I love you, Mom
Hey chic! My prayers are with you and Emily. I understand how you feel. Reid was seven months before he ever got sick. It just broke my heart and I felt helpless to him. Hang in there! Mommys are awesome!
Post a Comment