Friday, June 27, 2008

9 Month Appointment

Emily had her 9 mth appointment yesterday. She was such a big girl. She only received one shot, but she did not even flinch. No crying, or anything. Her Stats:

Weight: 18pds, 2oz. ~ 50%
Head Cir.: ~ 70%
Length: ~ 30% (Not a surprise)

(I left the paper that gave the actual measurements at the Dr. Office, so I only remember the weight and the percentiles).

Troy left my camera at his mom's house, so I am pretty bummed that I did not get any photos, and will miss out on any cute shots that might come about. I am not scheduled to go back to Mtgy until July 22!!! AUGH! I WILL NOT HAVE A CAMERA FOR ONE ENTIRE MONTH OF HER LIFE! So if anyone is driving this way and wants to meet up with his mom somewhere, give me a call and I will arrange it, and would be forever grateful to you!!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson