Friday, June 13, 2008

Friends

Emily and I had the pleasure of keeping Miss Mya yesterday. They played so well together. Mya is 5 weeks older than Ems, so I am sure that they will be very close friends.

At first Emily just watched Mya, trying to figure it all out, then they began playing together, sharing toys back and forth, so cute.
Mya Clapping

Mya sharing the "green star"

I thought it was cute that they both had their feet on the box, and would push it back and forth.

In the swimming pool, isn't it funny how kids can have such different coloring?

Ems. I liked this one of her, so I thought I would post it. Gosh those eyes are so beautiful!

1 comment:

Faye Brown said...

I love this post and the next one about the rain. As I watch your sweet daughter (my precious granddaughter) grow, I think of my own sweet daughter who has grown so much in the past five years. God has captured your heart and given it back one hundred fold to share with your friends and loved ones. What a blessing that is to a Mom. I love you so much. Mom
PS Happy first Father's Day to my very special Son-in-Law. You are a man after God's own heart and one who has won our hearts as well. You take such good care of my two sweet girls. And. you are more of a loving father and husband that I could have ever even dared to pray for. Thank you Lord for bringing Troy to us.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson