Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

Troy is the best dad in the whole wide world, I am pretty sure of it. He adores Emily, and he is so very helpful with her. There is not one day that goes by (unless he is away), that he does not spend quality time with her. Troy is an awesome dad for the following reasons:

1) He prays for Emily

2) He is a Godly example for Emily

3) He reads to Emily

4) He is protective of Emily

5) He can put Emily to bed as well as I can
6) He is an example to her by being an active church member

Obviously there are many more, but I could probably not type them all down.

Love you honey. Emily loves you to, I can tell by the way she looks at you. ;)

Taking Emily down to the car for Church

Reading to Emily (Em is turning the page)Reading to EmilyReading to EmilyCounting all of the Lady bugs on her wall

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson