Friday, June 13, 2008

Rainy Days

It has rained here almost every day this week, Praise the Lord. I have Prayed for rain almost every single day. To you, that might seem like a silly thing to pray for, but I know that the farmers around here need it, and it is nice to have the rain come in and cool things off. I also, just love the rain, call me weird.

So the other day, it started raining, and Troy had Ems. I heard him saying "whooooo", and her giggling....



Those two! Troy was running around the porch with her, in the rain, and they were soaking wet!


Speaking of two. I looked behind the house and noticed that we had a double rainbow in the valley. One of them you can see very well, the other is kind of light.


Okay, you have to look very hard in this picture to see either of them, sorry.


Here is another picture of the more prominent rainbow. Father thank you for a reminder of your promises to us. Rainbows do not only remind me that you will never flood the entire world again, it also reminds me of the many other promises that your Word spells out for us. We do not deserve you, yet we want more of you!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson