Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day at the Park

We have decided that Emily will have an arranged marriage. :) One of these two boys will probably be the lucky fellow:

Ems and Tyler


Iceman Sliding


Iceman Galloping on the Great Green Frog


Josh and Jenn were in Birmingham for a few days, so Jenn and I got the kids together at a local playground. Then, off for pizza! God has blessed us with friends who are just fun to be around. Josh and Jenn are some of those, and we just love being with them. They are not hard, just relaxing. There is no desire or reason to be anybody, except for who you are around them, and I love that about them. We miss being able to spend more time with their family. Maybe one day, they will move to Birmingham! (I think they'll have to, if we are going to successfully "hitch" our children together. Ha!)

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson