Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Now that I can crawl, I get what I want





Emily is successfully moving around these days. Jennifer told me last week that as soon as Emily began getting frustrated with things being out of reach, then she would soon be determined to go after them.




Well, she was right.




All last week, Emily would get real loud with her toys. Then, Saturday she just went for it.


I know my life is changing, once again! But, I am so proud of her accomplishment.

1 comment:

Faye Brown said...

Yes, my sweet girl, your life is definitely changing and OH what a blessing. I am so glad that you will be home with her to share every precious moment. Thank you so much for creating this blog so that we too can share her accomplishments and blessings. I am beginning to miss my little Emily more every day. I guess Dad and I will have to plan a visit in the near future. I love you all so much, Mom

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson