Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Walking

Well, little Miss Ems took three steps towards me (really her pacy) tonight before bed. Troy and I were both there to see the, much awaited, first steps. She was so excited (because we clapped and yelled so much), that she just kept standing and taking a step and sitting, clapping, standing, clapping, take a step, clap, sit, clap, stand, clap... well it went on like this for about 10 minutes. :) So proud of that little girl, while realizing that she is about to change my world...again!

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh, yes she is my friend!!
But it's so amazing and fun!! There's so much more you can do together once the walking starts.... it just keeps getting better & better!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...get ready! It's going to get crazy! :-) How very exciting for Miss Emily!

Faye Brown said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so proud of my sweet baby girl. She is walking. And YES you are right. Life is about to get very very interesting. I love you, Mom

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson